Table of Contents
Cryonite is an effective treatment for bedbugs, but it can eliminate other crawling insects too. Cryonite will eliminate bedbugs at all stages of life, including adult bedbugs and eggs. It is becoming popular around the world and is commonly used in the United States, Europe, and Australia. Cryonite releases CO2 as snow so it can penetrate all cracks and crevices.
How Does Cryonite Work?
Cryonite eliminates bedbugs on contact. It does so by freezing the bugs and exposing them to low temperatures. Carbon dioxide snow is sprayed from a specially designed, patented nozzle.
Dry – Frozen carbon dioxide or “dry ice” sublimates and transforms from snow into gas. There is no liquid phase, so this technique can be used without creating a mess. Furthermore, Cryonite can penetrate all cracks, crevices, and even electric outlets.
Swift – Cryonite uses a perfect combination of speed and size to quickly eliminate bedbugs, bedbug eggs, and bedbug larvae.
Ergonomic – The exterminator uses an ergonomically designed unit and a telescoping nozzle.
Penetration – Cryonite can easily penetrate small cracks, crevices, gaps, and electric outlets.
Cryonite is a non-poisonous method to get rid of bedbugs.
- Works anywhere and at any time.
- Can be used on any surface.
- The production doesn’t need to stop.
- Residents can return to their rooms immediately
Why Use Cryonite?
- It works for most crawling insects
- Maintains a pesticide-free environment
- Production can continue during treatment
- Downtimes are minimize
- No residuals
- Can be used around food products
- It is safe and easy to use
- Eliminate all life stages of bedbugs
- Minimizes your costs
- It is great for the environment
Are you ready to begin? Pick up the phone and contact our local office to learn more about our cryonite treatment options. We serve Indianapolis and surrounding cities.